Social Worker/Site Supervisor- Turk & Eddy Preservation
Under the general direction of the Support Services Manager, the Social Worker/Site Supervisor is responsible for assisting
residents living in TNDC properties with housing stabilization & retention
by providing counseling and support services, community outreach, advocacy,
information, and referrals to existing off-site providers. The Social
Worker/Site Supervisor is also responsible for the supervision of off-site and on site Social Workers.
· Provide culturally inclusive support service programs for assigned tenants.
· Provide supervision to on-site and/or off-site Social Work staff.
· Hire, orient and train new supervisees.
· Manage a caseload of assigned tenants.
· Assertively and regularly outreach to all assigned tenants, including home visits.
· Identify tenants in need of services and maintain awareness of tenant’s overall health status, including but not limited to specific medical, mental health, and substance use needs.
· Complete comprehensive intakes and needs assessments with assigned tenants.
· Assist assigned tenants to identify their goals and establish individualized service plans towards their goals.
· Promote tenants’ long-term independent living by addressing needs related to aging in place.
· Provide assigned tenants with culturally appropriate case management and supportive counseling.
· Provide housing stabilization, retention, and eviction prevention services.
· Collaborate with Property Management regarding tenants’ housing stabilization, retention, and eviction prevention.
· Assist assigned tenants with crisis intervention and conflict resolution.
· Provide tenants with information and referrals to off-site service providers.
· Assist tenants to develop positive exit plans when appropriate and provide tenants with up to 30-days of after-care.
· Organize and facilitate community activities including but not limited to: produce drops, cultural celebrations, holiday celebrations, and informational workshops.
· Collaborate with Property Management and Health & Wellness Coordinators in community events.
· Serve as liaison/advocate for tenants with Property Management and off-site service providers.
· Attend weekly meetings with assigned Property Management staff.
· Attend on-site monthly Tenant Meetings facilitated by Property Management.
· Attend off-site community meetings as assigned.
· Attend all other regularly scheduled meetings.
· Develop new resources and relationships with outside service providers.
· Comply with all mandated reporting requirements, including Adult Protective Services & Child Protective Services.
· Complete semi-annual HUD service reports and assist staff with the reports.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date service documentation, including those in CIRCE electronic database as well as hard-copy tenant files.
· Carry a work cell phone and respond promptly to phone calls. Provide 24/7 emergency response by phone in the event of big emergencies.
· Other duties as assigned